M56 is a one-of-a-kind full stack agency specializing in creating prototypes and digital experiences that scale. We design and develop engaging digital experiences for global brands, celebrities and media companies and we are looking for a strong developer to join our growing team.
As an developer, you’ll be working closely with the Product, Design and Development teams, on everything from new features to maintaining existing features and experiences, to continuous improvements with optimizations and experiments. You must also take initiative with project ideas and goals. Ideally we are looking for someone who has expertise in mobile development, specifically in React Native. We are open to grooming your experience here if it is the right fit technically and culturally, but having experience in developing mobile applications is a positive as there are ample opportunities to showcase your expertise. If you are excited to show us your technical chops in mobile development and are familiar with React Native mobile development, you will enjoy being part of a small team who is ready to work on new and exciting products while maintaining best practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the Project, Product and UX/UI teams to design, build and extend mobile applications.
- Build re-usable iOS/Android software components in React Native.
- Write efficient code and monitor the performance on both code and experience level.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Participate in peer work reviews.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing and supporting, easy to use, web and mobile applications that are enjoyed by millions of people.
What we need to see:
Preferred Technologies but not limited to:
- 2+ years of professional experience building consumer facing mobile applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with any modern MVC framework (preferably PHP/Laravel).
- Must be familiar with the React ecosystem.
- Understanding of Android and iOS ecosystem.
- Native iOS and Android app development experience is a plus.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture is a huge plus.
- UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Experience with Git, Github and Pull Requests.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a positive attitude, and is a lifelong learner.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Ability to listen to feedback and accept feedback.
- Have a mindset of following best practices and growth.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- React Native
- Bonus points for: Swift/ObjectiveC, Java, Native iOS/Android experience, testing, GraphQL
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your resume, and any links to projects or your GitHub profile that you think are relevant for this role.