is a one-of-a-kind full stack agency specializing in creating prototypes and digital experiences that scale. Our team works with big brands like Telus and CBC and celebrities like Carrie Underwood, Gordon Ramsey and Joe Biden to create consumer facing digital products. Our products include mobile games, fitness apps, Alexa skills and competition platforms.
Our latest project that you would be working on for the foreseeable future is fit52, a fitness app from Carrie Underwood.
Do you want to help people all over the world skip expensive gyms and get happy and healthy with fun workouts that they can do from the comfort of their living room? Check out fit52 on Twitter
to hear from real users how our app makes a difference in their lives.
As an engineer, you’ll be working closely with the product and development teams, on everything from building and maintaining features to experiments with new technologies. We hope you also take initiative with project ideas and goals.
If you are excited to show us your technical chops in mobile development and are familiar with React Native mobile development, you will enjoy being part of a small team who is ready to work on new and exciting products while maintaining best practices.
What you'll be doing:
What we would like to see:
- Work closely with the product and dev teams to build mobile applications.
- Build reusable iOS and Android software components in React Native.
- Write efficient and maintainable code.
- Evaluate and implement new methodologies and technologies.
- Collaborate with QA.
- Help and support other engineers.
- Participate in peer work reviews.
What we offer you:
- 4+ years of professional experience building applications.
- Experience with Git, Github and Pull Requests.
- Experience in laying out apps that work intuitively and responsively.
- Native iOS and Android app development experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with third party APIs and SDKs is a huge plus.
- Have a team player mindset of following best practices and growth.
- Have a positive attitude and be a lifelong learner.
- Be accountable and take ownership.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Competitive compensation
- Fun team events
- Amazing atmosphere and exciting products
- Good work-life balance
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Health benefits
- Central office location with kitchen, bike lockers and showers
- Beer & Game Fridays
- Casual work environment
- Team of experts from all fields
- Room for personal growth
- Modern dev environment with best practices
Please send us an email to email@example.com
Be sure to include your resume, and any links to projects or your GitHub profile that you think are relevant for this role.