is a one-of-a-kind full stack agency specializing in creating prototypes and digital experiences that scale. We design and develop engaging digital experiences for global brands, celebrities and media companies and we are looking for a strong Project Manager to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
3+ years experience in a project management role;
Industry-specific knowledge considered an asset;
Experience in shipping software products and specifically mobile applications are a major plus;
Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills;
Self-motivated and results orientated;
Ability to collaborate with team members across multiple discipline on the development team;
Strong analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills;
Excellent time management and project tracking skills;
Experience with people management, mentorship and guidance;
Strong motivational and team building skills;
Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle;
Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
Experience with budget preparations;
Ability to identify issues and implement solutions to overcome problems.
If you are interested and this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Leading the planning and implementation of project;
- Facilitating the definition of scope, goals and deliverables;
- Partnering with the technical lead to define project tasks and resource requirements;
- Developing project plans;
- Managing day-to-day development aspects of the project and scope;
- People management, mentorship and guidance;
- Managing project resource allocation;
- Planning and scheduling to adhere to and meet project timelines;
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools;
- Quality assurance;
- Regularly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders;
- Managing project risks;
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project goals;
- Communicating with Production and design teams
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your resume, and any details that you think are relevant for this role.