M56 Studios, Bangalore
is a one-of-a-kind full stack agency specializing in creating prototypes and digital experiences that scale. We design and develop engaging digital experiences for global brands, celebrities and media companies and we are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our growing team.
As a Senior engineer, you will work closely with our team of designers, developers and thinkers as well as clients to create applications from inception to production. You must have an aptitude to adapt and learn a wide range of technologies to support a variety of asks.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Helping create and develop technical solutions for a wide range of projects. Provide everything from functional prototypes to the full production implementation of the project
- Back end development (mostly LEMP Stack) and front end development, as needed
- Architecture design: back end software, database, web services, cloud, and front end software
- Technology Research and Development: Be able to quickly assess the capability, suitability, and implementation of new technologies
- Requirements gathering and effort scoping
- Technical project management
The ideal candidate is passionate about designing, creating and supporting, easy to use, web and mobile applications that are enjoyed by millions of people. You also have:
- 4+ years professional experience working on data driven systems
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or applicable work experience
- Experience working with a MVC
- Experience with and strong understanding of mobile web development
- Strong grasp of proper web services design & implementation
- Mobile development concepts (native and mobile responsive)
- Deployment strategies (cloud and mobile)
- Ability to follow development and testing processes with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, time management, interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Understanding of user experience issues, and internet design principles
- A strong interest in data and finding analytics solutions
- An interest in discovering and implementing new technologies like Alexa, Google home, AR, VR etc.
- Experience with code versioning and branch management using git (or at the very least .svn).Experience using Github's integrated project management tools is a plus
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- PHP 5/7 with composer (4yrs+)
- Strong MySQL skills (4yrs+) regarding design, development, and optimization
- HTML5(4yrs+), CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap (3/4)
- Webpack, Yarn, npm
- Basic Linux experience (command line tools)
- PHP framework experience (4yrs+): Laravel (preferred), Zend, Symfony (nice to have)
- Redis and/or Memcached
- Experience using an ORM (experience using Eloquent is a nice to have)
- Front end framework experience (2yrs+): ReactJs (preferred), VueJs
- Bonus points for: node.js, React Native, testing, GraphQL, cloud functions, NoSQL, AWS technologies
Please send us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, and any links to projects or your GitHub profile that you think are relevant for this role.